What to expect
The Chiropractor is a specialist clinician who deals with the diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the joints, muscles and soft tissues of the spine, and particularly their effect on the nervous system.
Based on a full history and thorough examination, we’ll diagnose your problem and devise a plan-of-action, to not only get you back on track quickly, but safely.
Each adjustment a Chiropractor makes is tailor-made to suite the individual needs of the person attending. Therefore, no adjustment or session is ever the same. This makes each adjustment we perform safe and effective.
We’ll give you the appropriate time you need and realistic advice and recommendations to make you feel better and achieve your goals.
The advice and treatment plan we give you is based on a 5 year Masters degree at University and years of experience that will determine a course of action. Remember, the advice and recommendations we give you, wont necessarily be what you want to hear, but will get you back to full health.
The highly developed diagnostic skills, and our professional hands-on approach will determine whether spinal-manipulation is appropriate for the condition, or whether we should refer you to a more appropriate medical profession, or for further investigation.
Additionally, Chiropractors are trained to read and interpret X-rays and MRI imaging, so we’ll know if these procedures are worthwhile pursuing and will recommend accordingly.
– A thorough history
– A full health and spinal examination
– A full discussion and report of findings concerning your presenting complaint and general health and wellbeing
– An initial treatment and adjustments.
– Your diagnosis – What the problem is, and what caused it.
– Your prognosis – An estimated timescale to get you better, and achieve your goals.
– The Plan – What we will do to get you better, and what improvements you are likely to experience both in and out of your sessions.
– “Any questions?” – At any time during this process, you have the right, and we encourage you to ask questions so that you know what is going on.
Maintenance & Prevention
We would love to see how we can help you solve your neck and back problems in the best pain free methods